Our first fifteen years as a Dallas Texas Furniture Dealer have been an exciting time of growth and accomplishment. We are honored to have received numerous awards from the Texas business community as well as national accolades.
Recognition & Involvement
- Dallas/Ft. Worth Minority Business Council
- A nonprofit business organization, formed in 1973 by major corporations committed to fostering a business environment which promotes access and opportunity for minority-owned businesses.
- A membership-based exchange platform that facilitates contacts and communication, streamlines business processes and provides vital business news and information.
- Hispanic Contractors Association of Dallas/Ft. Worth
- An organization which promotes the advancement and economic growth of Hispanic contractors in Texas.
- Texas Building and Procurement Commission
- TBPC is responsible for administering the Historically Underutilized Business Program (HUB) for the State of Texas.
- Minority/Woman Business Enterprise (MWBE)
- Texas Historically Underutilized Business Program (HUB)
- The Dallas/Ft. Worth Minority Business Development Council
- North Central Texas Certification Agency
Awards & Accolades
- 2012 – Awarded Inc’s 5000 as being one of the fastest-growing private businesses in America. We have been part of this prestigious list three (3) times.
- SMU Cox School of business “Dallas 100” As one of the fastest-growing privately held companies in Dallas & Fort Worth.
- Dallas Business Journal Woman in Business Awards
- Hispanic Contractors Association of DFW The Best of the Best three years.
- Selected as one of the Top 500 Hispanic-owned businesses in the United States by Hispanic Business Magazine three years in a row (a syndicated publication of the New York Times Company).
- Distinguished for three years as one of the Top 500 women-owned businesses in the United States by diversitybusiness.com. From 2005 to the present.
- Chosen three times as a Top 100 diversity-owned business in Texas by diversitybusiness.com. From 2005 to the present.
- Selected three times as one of the Top 100 small businesses in Texas by diversitybusiness.com. From 2005 to the present.
- Honored three times as one of the Top 100 women-owned businesses in Texas by diversitybusiness.com.
- 2012 Dallas Business Journal Minority Business Leader Award