Happy clients, amazing products, passionate employees … there are lots of great reasons to work at Intelligent Interiors! Whether we’re designing new space, installing new offices, or relocating existing office spaces, we deliver exceptional and innovative results.
We are seeking a Project Manager with a strong work ethic and the ability to work in a fast paced environment. This position will be responsible for ensuring that projects meet client expectations and will coordinate all activity involving pre order prep, labor quoting, scheduling, installation, warehouse and subcontractors to make certain that the project is completed on time and on budget. Act as a liaison for the project’s entirety with sales, client, internal operational departments and external vendors. Required to follow up on all punch list issues and ensure that all orders are invoiced out upon completion of the project.
Required Experience, Skills, and Education:
- 4 year college degree and/or a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the industry
- Good time management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills to interact effectively with a wide range of people both within and outside of the company
- Exceptional organizational skills to handle a high volume of detailed work and the ability to multitask
- Demonstrate commitment to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Technical aptitude required
- Adapt to changes in process and responsibilities as outlined by management and agree to work the hours required to achieve agreed upon goals
Intelligent Interiors, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Intelligent Interiors, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.