Dynamic, full-service furniture dealership seeking a driven, customer service oriented Sales professional to join our team.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
Essential job functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Greeting visitors to the showroom who require sales assistance
- Assisting in receiving sales phone calls and assessing the scope of work to aid in assignment
- Assist with creation of proposals
- Assist with obtaining quotes from manufacturers
- Assist with preparation and organization of bid responses
- Updates to Dealer Choice system (Vendor Info, Contracts, Customer Info)
- Assisting with project documentation; filing, scanning, and uploading documents to online system and shared network
- Assist with processing of Sales faxes and emails
- Assist with processing purchase orders, deposits, order acknowledgments, etc.
- Pull finish samples and cut sheets for client presentations; assist with filing samples back when done
- Double check project files to ensure all appropriate steps are complete and documented prior to order entry
- Assist with resolution of Customer Service issues
- Assist with filing and administrative tasks as assigned
Desired Skills & Experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be highly detail-oriented with good problem-solving skills
- Must possess organizational skills and flexibility to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in collaborating with teams through all phases of projects
- Must be able to work well under pressure while still demonstrating professionalism and integrity
Intelligent Interiors, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Intelligent Interiors, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.